Forums » Movies

The Karate Kid (1984)

• Manesh
    • 8 posts
    February 11, 2019 10:07 AM EST

This is the best movie I like Karate Kid and have it at home, I think the Jayden Martin one was ok not as good for sure but ok.

• Raj
    Raj
    • 2 posts
    February 14, 2019 5:06 PM EST

The Karate Kid is awesome even the Jaden Smith one was cool.

• Jack_Flash
    • 10 posts
    February 20, 2019 4:22 PM EST

Awesome movie, I even also liked the Jaden Smith one but I am not a fan of his.

• Trey
    • 6 posts
    February 21, 2019 8:29 PM EST

I don't care what anybody says I agree with Keesha I liked The Karate Kid with Jaden Smith more than the old one.

• Keesha
    • 21 posts
    March 5, 2019 10:15 PM EST
    Thank you Aran you are a nice kid, they can say what they want a person ahs a reason why they like somehting, some hate it some like it so I like Jaden Smith Karate kid more yes because I was a big fan of his when it came out.
    Aran04 said:

Oh stop hatin Jaden Smith's Karate Kid was not that bad, not as good as the old one but not as bad as you are making out guys, I mean you all hate Jaden I am not a fan but the movie was ok.

• Argent
    • 6 posts
    April 18, 2019 8:33 PM EDT

The original Karate Kid is an awesome movie, I actually thought the Jaden Smith one was ok, not near the original but ok.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    May 3, 2019 4:59 PM EDT
    The Jaden Smith one is a joke, a pure joke 1out of 10 stars I would give it 0 if IMDB had that.
    Argent said:

The original Karate Kid is an awesome movie, I actually thought the Jaden Smith one was ok, not near the original but ok.