Forums » TSO Grads

Corbin Bleu

• Shakira S
    • 7 posts
    February 7, 2019 11:27 PM EST

Any monitors if they know or the admin, will Corbin Bleu be featured on the new site Former Teen Stars? he was listed and a big hit on TSO when he was in his teens. I don't think it is possible that all that has been on the site will be added but I am wondering how who get on there is selected.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    March 24, 2019 4:37 PM EDT

I have an old DVD movie Catch that Kid that he is in along with Kristen Stewart they were all just teens.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    April 13, 2019 11:57 PM EDT
    Yes, at some point in time as he was a very popular part of the site during his teen years, the admin is adding them slowly and still fine tuning that site actually while still having to keep at this one.
    Shakira S said:

Any monitors if they know or the admin, will Corbin Bleu be featured on the new site Former Teen Stars? he was listed and a big hit on TSO when he was in his teens. I don't think it is possible that all that has been on the site will be added but I am wondering how who get on there is selected.

This post was edited by Klattuu at April 13, 2019 11:58 PM EDT
  • FilmGuy
    • 13 posts
    May 19, 2019 4:01 PM EDT
    I see you are a fan of Corbin Bleu he is currently appearing on Broadway in the cast of Kiss Me, Kate.
    Shakira S said:

This post was edited by FilmGuy at May 19, 2019 4:01 PM EDT
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    May 23, 2019 12:34 AM EDT
    He is getting great reviews they say he is bringing the house down, I love movies but nothing beats a good Broadway musical, I have seen 2 Broadway shows with my parents. I would love to see Bily Elliot The Musical but it is gone off Broadway.
    FilmGuy said:
    I see you are a fan of Corbin Bleu he is currently appearing on Broadway in the cast of Kiss Me, Kate.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    May 23, 2019 10:23 AM EDT
    I love stage plays and one day I would love to see a show on the famous Broadway.
    Rachel said:
    He is getting great reviews they say he is bringing the house down, I love movies but nothing beats a good Broadway musical, I have seen 2 Broadway shows with my parents. I would love to see Bily Elliot The Musical but it is gone off Broadway.

• Twinx
    • 9 posts
    June 2, 2019 11:08 PM EDT

Good for him I watched those old movies High School Musical if you go see him Give My Regards to Broadway. I had to say that.