Forums » Kids Reviews

47 Meters Down: Uncaged

• JohnnyQ
    • 0 posts
    December 2, 2019 11:45 PM EST

Who has seen the 47 meters down movies, Is aw the first and liked it a lot also watched the latest one "47 Meters Down Uncaged" and was riveted and even scared in some parts, my dad and older brother said it was stupid and unrealistic.

I don't care I thought it was pretty cool but they said because of my age I don't understand some facts who cares I was entertained I thought it rocked.

Who has seen ti and what do you think I would say I recommend it.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    December 3, 2019 8:48 PM EST

If you can ignore the ridiculous it might entertain those also who don't know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate to each other underwater with your ears exposed to the water and no earpiece this one thing annoyed me so much.

The stupidity that reens with no experience would go cave diving the most dangerous form of dicing as if all dicing is not some danger, the ridiculous belief that in the jaws of a shark and taken underwater TWICE and you escape almost unscathed.

The movie is complete and utter nonsense but ignore those facts and you could get entertained.

• JoelXT
    • 1 posts
    December 4, 2019 10:48 PM EST

I watched it, I was scared and nervous those Sharks were huge, yea my dad laughed said they shouldn't be able to talk to each other underwater with no earphones. I don't care about that it was cool movie.l

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    December 6, 2019 10:42 PM EST

Kind of boring actually, the girls were dumb but kinda hot that's about it.

• Jersey Boy
    • 1 posts
    December 11, 2019 9:34 PM EST

I thought it was cool, I had no idea if they could talk to each other underwater or not I just thought it was kinda scary.

• Emo Girl
    • 9 posts
    December 22, 2019 9:45 AM EST

Stop hating it was awesome and scary.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    January 1, 2020 7:52 PM EST

I thought it was awesome I was so scared, just thinking if I was in that situation. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr