Forums » Kids Reviews

The Turning

• JakeT
    • 5 posts
    February 10, 2020 10:07 PM EST

OK so a kids review, let's see how about do not go and see it save your money and wait for it to come on Netflix or go in Walmarts2 for 5 bucks bin. The movie sucks hard, I was so bored with my parents I wanted to leave but I suffered the torture and the ending is so stupid, well there is almost no ending.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    February 11, 2020 12:02 AM EST

Well, you are a smart kid because it is absolute dreck, might be the worst movie of 2020 when all is said and done, I mean Razzie award winner. It has a 3.7 rating on IMDB for a reason and IMDB ratings are most likely to be inflated up because the studious pay people to give out 10s.

The movie is a muddled mess you keep waiting for something to happen and waiting and waiting, also the kids Finn Wolfard has nothing to do in this movie but react, react with making faces, slack jaw open, look he might be a good actor but quite possibly the script betrayed him.

Avoid if you work hard for your money.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    February 12, 2020 11:46 PM EST

It is indeed a horrible movie, what were they thinking? I don't know what good I can say besides the set was nice, very good wardrobe. It has a very low rating on IMDB I am sure they will send some trolls in soon to get that boosted up with some false 10s.

• Cameron's Girl
    • 4 posts
    February 13, 2020 8:09 PM EST

Yes, I agree The Turning is a really stupid movie, I was excited to see it because of Finn Wolfhard and the trailer also looked scary but the movie is so stupid I wish I had not paid.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    February 14, 2020 10:32 AM EST

Oh, snap! I wanted to see this badly because of the trailer now after what you guys say don't know if I want to spend money.

• Seth_G
    • 7 posts
    February 16, 2020 5:23 PM EST

The Turning sucks, one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen.

• Modesty Blaise
    • 3 posts
    February 25, 2020 2:24 PM EST

What is it with these new horror/thrillers, I was looking forward to seeing "The Turning" reviewers say it is rubbish including many here, I wanted to see "Brahms: The Boy 2" and its review are even worst than The Turning so what do I expect now for "Antlers"?

• Summer
    • 13 posts
    February 27, 2020 8:20 PM EST

I agree The Turning was bad and so is Brahms The Boy 11, I love scary movies and was looking forward to these two but what a let down.