Forums » TV Shows

Junior Eurovision 2020

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    December 1, 2020 8:26 PM EST

I have been posting here for 20 years. Has it been that log? I usued to have a big admiration for young actors back then. I still like them. However that almost ended near the end of the 'noughts' thanks to the huge popularity of Disney Channel stars. I'm sure many of the old-timers here were disgusted with them. I was so disgusted with them, I thought of leaving this site. However eight years ago, I accidentally came across a Youtube clip of a Junior Eurovision Song Contest. what can I say? These talented kids restored my faith in young talent! And in time as there would be more young talents to come.

Anyways this year's Contest was held in a controlled setting: a studio instead of a stadium. Also performances were regulated. The winning song was a French song of optimism and hope for a bright future in a post-pandemic world. here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iIMGA0aUZE

This post was edited by OmahaTrevor85 at January 6, 2021 9:04 PM EST
  • Carl
    • 8 posts
    December 1, 2020 9:28 PM EST

Wow! even I thought that was cool, on Disney stars I don't know which is worst the content or the stars. lol

• Juditka
    • 11 posts
    December 2, 2020 2:14 PM EST

Very nice, very talented, thanks for sharing.

• Dream_Gurl
    • 1 posts
    January 6, 2021 9:05 PM EST

I love it, really awesome.