Forums » Celebs

Justin Bieber runs into a pane of Glass --AGAIN

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    June 1, 2012 5:01 PM EDT

LMAO, Justin Bieber has once again runinto a pane of glass this time knocking himself out cold and suffering a concussion.

WOW! ok either he needs Glasses or he was stoned..this is too funny I mean not that he got a concussion but plz this guy has no depth preception or something I mean I have never ran into a pane of glass? what is this guy  a bird or something? they always run into glass..hope they have bvideo of this latest even of Mr SPAZ. lol lmao.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    June 1, 2012 5:01 PM EDT
    Hahahaha what a loser.
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    June 1, 2012 5:07 PM EDT
    Gary the gossip columnist and JB hater strikes again, you will bring all the beliebers down on you. lol
  • RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    June 1, 2012 9:18 PM EDT
    You continue to be such a jealous hater of Justin Bieber, I mean it could happen to anyone he said he just came off stage and was disoriented and ran into the glass pane.
  • Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    June 2, 2012 1:28 AM EDT
    Oh the poor lad, I do hope Cody Simpson don't start bashing himself into window panes.
  • NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    June 2, 2012 1:55 AM EDT

When Justin is going to be around glass they need to make a big X on it with tape.

This post was edited by NZgirl at June 2, 2012 1:56 AM EDT
  • BizKid
    • 16 posts
    June 3, 2012 12:40 PM EDT
    It is funny but it is not funny but I do have to laugh and I know it will make his fans mad.
  • Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    June 4, 2012 1:45 AM EDT
    What about the nonsense about hitting the photographer.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    June 4, 2012 3:42 PM EDT
    Well to be very fair some panes are so clean and big it is hard to tell.
  • Cams_Fan
    • 7 posts
    June 5, 2012 11:17 PM EDT
    Oh Poor Justin, I am so glad he is ok, laugh it up garyisCool you sure like to see Justin having problems dont you?
  • TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    June 7, 2012 4:00 PM EDT
    Oh anything negative about Justin GaryISCOOL plasters all over the site. You all have a good laugh but still he is the top teen star in the world and the richest. lol
    • 71 posts
    June 27, 2012 3:17 PM EDT

Yes I know GaryISCOOL is always hating on Justin Bieber but you are right he is the bisggest teen star in the world and his new cd is doing very well I heard.

Bieber4Lyfe said:
    Oh anything negative about Justin GaryISCOOL plasters all over the site. You all have a good laugh but still he is the top teen star in the world and the richest. lol

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 3, 2012 3:49 PM EDT
    Funny how the Biebster's hair used to be the big topic of discussions. Now it's his misdoings like running into glass and his issue with a photographer. Ah whatever.

Besides his current hair isn't too much talk. I heard it's to resemble James Dean's hair. What's he trying to do? Claim it as his own and have it named the 'Biebadour'?
  • Lone
    • 15 posts
    July 3, 2012 5:14 PM EDT

Hahahaha the Biebadour.

OmahaTrevor said:
    Funny how the Biebster's hair used to be the big topic of discussions. Now it's his misdoings like running into glass and his issue with a photographer. Ah whatever. Besides his current hair isn't too much talk. I heard it's to resemble James Dean's hair. What's he trying to do? Claim it as his own and have it named the 'Biebadour'?

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 4, 2012 12:49 AM EDT
    Well that Mop he had on his head before was just plain awful, the current cut is more ordinary but this guys reminds me of a Bird for how often he runs into glass windows.

OmahaTrevor said:
    Funny how the Biebster's hair used to be the big topic of discussions. Now it's his misdoings like running into glass and his issue with a photographer. Ah whatever. Besides his current hair isn't too much talk. I heard it's to resemble James Dean's hair. What's he trying to do? Claim it as his own and have it named the 'Biebadour'?
    • 71 posts
    July 4, 2012 11:00 AM EDT

LOL, his fans will not be pleased at comments on this topic.

JeffJones said:

Well that Mop he had on his head before was just plain awful, the current cut is more ordinary but this guys reminds me of a Bird for how often he runs into glass windows.

This post was edited by Oпікун at July 4, 2012 11:01 AM EDT
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 6, 2012 7:23 PM EDT

I'm not worried since the 'strength in numbers' of the Biebers now risk being overthrown by the 'Directionals'. LOL Glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

RHB-Fan said:

LOL, his fans will not be pleased at comments on this topic.

JeffJones said:

• TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:45 PM EDT

That will never happen, you are all jealous that Justin is the greatest teen stars in the world he more fans than any other celeb.

OmahaTrevor said:

I'm not worried since the 'strength in numbers' of the Biebers now risk being overthrown by the 'Directionals'. LOL Glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 10, 2012 8:45 PM EDT
    Bieber4Lyfe said:

That will never happen, you are all jealous that Justin is the greatest teen stars in the world he more fans than any other celeb.

OmahaTrevor said:

Like I said, I'm not a teenager anymore so why should I care? You can have your Justin Beiber!