Forums » Kids Reviews

THE TOMORROW WAR

• Petar
    • 10 posts
    July 8, 2021 1:52 PM EDT

One freaking word, AWESOME, THE TOMORROW WAR playing on Prime Video is mom stop action with some awesome SFX and really cool monster Aliens, I can't believe a movie this awesome is streaming, this could be a theatre summer blockbuster type of movie.

If you don't have Prime then get it to see this awesome movie.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    July 9, 2021 12:01 AM EDT

I tend to pick apart the logic in movies a bit too much and have to learn to just let myself be entertained, I did that with this it is a great summer-type blockbuster that should be seen in the cinemas.

Just ignore the illogic of many things and enjoy the ride.

• joseP
    • 10 posts
    July 10, 2021 9:55 PM EDT

The movie is awesome I have watched 2 times and will watch it again, it is so awesome so Aliens are badddddddddddddddddd.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    July 12, 2021 10:53 AM EDT

Oh man this movie is so awesome, great action, and the Alien monsters are ferocious, to be free on Amazon is unreal for such a cool movie.

• Jazzy_Jeff
    • 15 posts
    July 16, 2021 7:13 PM EDT

The Tomorrow War is freaking awesome I have watched it twice so far and will watch it again, thanks to free on Amazon Prime.

• Eric02
    • 7 posts
    July 17, 2021 11:50 AM EDT

Oh man this movie rocked and I watched it twice also and to see it for free on Amazon, well you do have to pay for Amazon but this is the type of movie you really should be seen on the big screen but still it rocks.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    July 19, 2021 12:36 PM EDT

The Tomorrow War is awesome just great action and entertainment for sure, it rocks.

• Midge Ure
    • 1 posts
    July 24, 2021 10:15 PM EDT

Awesome, the best movie I have seen since the pandemic, I don't care if it is not good enuff for an Oscar, who cares it rocks.

• Anders H
    • 1 posts
    July 26, 2021 3:48 PM EDT

I love "The Tomorrow War" it rocks I have watched it 3 times so far.

• Rex
    Rex
    • 18 posts
    July 30, 2021 8:40 AM EDT

Oh man, this movie is so awesome and also free I have watched it 3 times so far on Amazon. The Alien monsters are so wicked and great action.

• Sweet Pea
    • 1 posts
    July 31, 2021 10:43 PM EDT

It figures all you boys would like it because only movies you like are Aliens, Monsters, Space Ships, car Chases, explosions, gunfire.

• Aran04
    • 12 posts
    August 1, 2021 5:24 PM EDT

Oh man, this movie is totally awesome, it rocks, I have seen it now twice and will watch it again.

• Maxim
    • 1 posts
    August 2, 2021 1:45 PM EDT

Dit is een geweldige film.

• Mike E
    • 1 posts
    August 4, 2021 11:20 AM EDT

This movie totally and completely kicks ***, this movie rocks.

• Waverly
    • 3 posts
    August 9, 2021 10:07 PM EDT

Highly illogical, painfully stupid but somewhat entertaining and a plus it was not filled with woke Hollywood agenda ******* they fill every movie and TV with these days as they push their agenda over entertainment.

• Miguel \u00c1ngel
    • 1 posts
    August 11, 2021 4:24 PM EDT
    The movie was awesome, what are you saying?
    Waverly said:

Highly illogical, painfully stupid but somewhat entertaining and a plus it was not filled with woke Hollywood agenda ******* they fill every movie and TV with these days as they push their agenda over entertainment.

• Jo\u00e3o Pedro
    • 1 posts
    August 13, 2021 11:33 PM EDT

It is the best movie ever, I have seen it 3 times.

• Upton
    • 2 posts
    August 14, 2021 11:17 PM EDT

I love this movie, it totally rocks I have watched it 3 times so far.

• TeeJay
    • 4 posts
    August 15, 2021 8:11 PM EDT

Oh yea man The Tomorrow War is so awesome, those alien monsters are fast, vicious, and scary, imagine if something like them really lands here. *shivers*

• Thran05
    • 14 posts
    August 19, 2021 7:38 PM EDT
    This is the best movie, what you thinking saying it sux?
  • Rico
    • 4 posts
    August 21, 2021 7:06 PM EDT

The Tomorrow War is so exciting, what action what an awesome fun movie.

• Aran04
    • 12 posts
    August 24, 2021 7:32 PM EDT

Hey Rico I agree it is an awesome movie and now on of my favorites.

Rico
    said:

The Tomorrow War is so exciting, what action what an awesome fun movie.

• BrandonB
    • 3 posts
    August 26, 2021 8:54 PM EDT
    Yea and what do girls like Sweet Pea? stuff like Gossip Girl, The Tomorrow War rocks.
    Sweet Pea said:

It figures all you boys would like it because only movies you like are Aliens, Monsters, Space Ships, car Chases, explosions, gunfire.

• Artem
    • 4 posts
    August 26, 2021 11:10 PM EDT

The movie rocked and it's free which is sweeter, I have watched it 2 times so far.

• Manesh
    • 8 posts
    September 1, 2021 10:12 AM EDT

Yes, it is very exciting with lots of action and also a bit scary if that could really happen.