Forums » Cameron Boyce

Cameron Boyce - Grown Ups 2

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    June 9, 2012 9:11 PM EDT

Very excited that they are making "Grown Ups 2" because that means.....tada Cameron Boyce is back.

I know some peeps said on IMDB his name is not on the actors list but he is in it see this pic that shows him on the set of Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sandler who plays his dad. I hope he is on the screen lots, Camweron I mean who else.

This post was edited by Jazzy_Girl at June 9, 2012 9:12 PM EDT
    null
  • SusanO
    • 5 posts
    June 9, 2012 10:21 PM EDT
    I loved Grown Ups, so I hope this is just as good and I hope Cameron is seen a lot also.
  • Lone
    • 15 posts
    June 11, 2012 4:03 PM EDT
    Whats the point, the first was good how many sequels are any good? they are made just for a cash grab.
  • Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    June 11, 2012 4:54 PM EDT

Um w/e Lone many sequels are good you are just a cameron hater go ride youir skateboard.

Lone said:
    Whats the point, the first was good how many sequels are any good? they are made just for a cash grab.
  • TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    June 11, 2012 5:56 PM EDT
    I love the first one so I am sure this should be a cool movie with some good jokes.
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    June 11, 2012 8:33 PM EDT
    Well it could be good, wait and see hey the first was funny.
  • BoyceGirl
    • 6 posts
    July 1, 2012 9:42 PM EDT

You are just jealous of Cameron Boyce, so many of you boys are.

Lone said:

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    July 2, 2012 10:59 AM EDT
    Always it seems when a celeb guy is liked by the girls the comments from boys are always negative so what can we expect. lol
    BoyceGirl said:

You are just jealous of Cameron Boyce, so many of you boys are.

Lone said:

• Lone
    • 15 posts
    July 3, 2012 3:32 PM EDT
    wow! ok all you Cameron girls are attacking me over one little comment..wow ok.
  • Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    July 5, 2012 10:00 PM EDT
    Then dont make comments that you know his fans will not like.
    Lone said:
    wow! ok all you Cameron girls are attacking me over one little comment..wow ok.

This post was edited by Jazzy_Girl at July 5, 2012 10:00 PM EDT
  • Lone
    • 15 posts
    July 12, 2012 8:37 PM EDT
    Ok so you say I am being mean to Cameron Boyce but you are being mean to me? Cameron Boyce don't care what I say I am sure he don't read it.
  • rachel123
    • 1 posts
    September 1, 2012 11:07 PM EDT
    lol
  • BoyceGirl
    • 6 posts
    September 1, 2012 11:18 PM EDT
    You dont know if he reads it these actors do go online ya know.

Lone said:
    Ok so you say I am being mean to Cameron Boyce but you are being mean to me? Cameron Boyce don't care what I say I am sure he don't read it.