Forums » TSO Grads

Jamie Bell - Man on a Ledge

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    July 11, 2012 11:51 PM EDT

An old fav and a huge hit on TSO back in the days when "Billy Elliot" was released it is nice to see that Jamie has always kept on working.

I just had a chance to see his latest vehicle "Man on a Ledge" with Sam Worthington.

It don't matter how big or how small the role he has kept on chugging, what would Stargirly911 say? considering her fav has faded to the race track.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 13, 2012 3:56 PM EDT
    I don't think of StarFloozie that much. Nevertheless ssince you brought her up, it has had me thinking how she would think of the Frankiefurter nowadays. I know in the last two years he adopted a bad attitude on Twitter and there was talk of him putting a gun to his head to stop a fight with his girlfriend. But there hasn't been much of Frankie lately.

Also I remember her spreading the gay rumors of Jamie. What would she say about his dating, and commonly-rumored engagement, of Evan Rachel Wood? That it's a sham? I doubt it. Jamie's one of the least phony actors I know of.
  • Jess.C
    • 3 posts
    July 13, 2012 10:52 PM EDT
    I saw "Man on a Ledge" it was a good movie.
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 14, 2012 1:37 AM EDT

I wonder what became of her? of all the strange people you can meet online she took the cake.

You would think with all her talk by now she is a famous A Lister.

OmahaTrevor said:
    I don't think of StarFloozie that much. Nevertheless ssince you brought her up, it has had me thinking how she would think of the Frankiefurter nowadays. I know in the last two years he adopted a bad attitude on Twitter and there was talk of him putting a gun to his head to stop a fight with his girlfriend. But there hasn't been much of Frankie lately. Also I remember her spreading the gay rumors of Jamie. What would she say about his dating, and commonly-rumored engagement, of Evan Rachel Wood? That it's a sham? I doubt it. Jamie's one of the least phony actors I know of.

This post was edited by JeffJones at July 14, 2012 1:38 AM EDT
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 14, 2012 1:40 AM EDT
    Ignore all the critics bad reviews because "Man on a Ledge" is a pretty decent movie with good performances.

Jamie Bell is very good in this one, quite the change thinking back to when he burst on the scene as the boy who liked to dance ballet.
  • Glamour_Girl
    • 13 posts
    July 15, 2012 2:31 PM EDT
    It is disrespectful to refer to her in that way, I think if I was around here back then she and I would have been the best of friends. You are the same bunch that always have negative things to say about Paris.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 16, 2012 3:54 PM EDT

Actually it became boring poking fun at Paris. Now it's Bristol Palin, especially since I've been watching Bill Maher a lot more: "Sarah Palin tweeted "Obama lies, freedom dies" - oh cheer up, it just means next time one of ur girls gets knocked up they'll be covered."

This post was edited by OmahaTrevor at July 16, 2012 3:59 PM EDT
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 20, 2012 3:50 PM EDT

Some thinki you and her could be twins, but I have to admit you do not come close to the antics of that member from years gone by.

Glamour_Girl said:
    It is disrespectful to refer to her in that way, I think if I was around here back then she and I would have been the best of friends. You are the same bunch that always have negative things to say about Paris.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    July 21, 2012 12:31 PM EDT
    Jamie Bell has made a seamless transition from child actor to accomplished adult actor, while not a superstar he has never stopped working since he busted onto the scene in "Billy Elliot) back in 2000 I believe.
  • Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    July 21, 2012 2:25 PM EDT
    Granted he has worked always but name me any role that stood out since his debut?

Front_Row_Center said:
    Jamie Bell has made a seamless transition from child actor to accomplished adult actor, while not a superstar he has never stopped working since he busted onto the scene in "Billy Elliot) back in 2000 I believe.
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 22, 2012 12:37 AM EDT
    I don't know about that Wincott, Jamie Bell has had some solid roles, I thought he stood out recently in "Man on a Ledge" maybe not mega star status but he si a solid actor with some solid roles.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 23, 2012 9:15 PM EDT
    JeffJones said:

I wonder what became of her? of all the strange people you can meet online she took the cake.

You would think with all her talk by now she is a famous A Lister.

OmahaTrevor said:
    I don't think of StarFloozie that much. Nevertheless ssince you brought her up, it has had me thinking how she would think of the Frankiefurter nowadays. I know in the last two years he adopted a bad attitude on Twitter and there was talk of him putting a gun to his head to stop a fight with his girlfriend. But there hasn't been much of Frankie lately. Also I remember her spreading the gay rumors of Jamie. What would she say about his dating, and commonly-rumored engagement, of Evan Rachel Wood? That it's a sham? I doubt it. Jamie's one of the least phony actors I know of.

Good thing she was axed years ago because if she was here two years ago, who knows how much hell would break loose when I outed myself. LOL

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 23, 2012 9:17 PM EDT
    JeffJones said:
    I don't know about that Wincott, Jamie Bell has had some solid roles, I thought he stood out recently in "Man on a Ledge" maybe not mega star status but he si a solid actor with some solid roles.

I agree. He's always delivered and been consistent. It's all about the fame game. The better understanding of showbiz I get, the more I'm still left confused.