Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    August 14, 2012 12:31 PM EDT

I was just thinking, Technology is making us sick...I mean putting a cell phone to your ear that sends off radiation how can that be good for you? How can the wi-fi in the house and the cell towers outside how can that be good for you all that EMF? this i...  moreI was just thinking, Technology is making us sick...I mean putting a cell phone to your ear that sends off radiation how can that be good for you? How can the wi-fi in the house and the cell towers outside how can that be good for you all that EMF? this is a pause for thought.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    August 15, 2012 2:21 PM EDT
    Well who knows one thing says yes it is a problem then another study says no..what must you do we live in 2012 not 1912.
  • Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 20, 2012 8:58 PM EDT
    Hahahah EMF does nothing to you dude if it did so many ppl would be sick from it there would be an epidemic.
  • Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    September 24, 2012 4:20 PM EDT
    That is not even true if that was true why would they sell cell phones and have electrical things all over? so you want us dump electrcity and go back to candles and coking out side with wood? lolz
  • Sofine
    • 66 posts
    February 10, 2014 1:20 AM EST
    I think you listen to too much Coast to Coast pal take off your tin foil hat.
    Garyiscool said:

I was just thinking, Technology is making us sick...I mean putting a cell phone to your ear that sends off radiation how can that be good for you? How can the wi-fi in the house and the cell towers outside how can that be good for you all that EMF? this i...  moreI was just thinking, Technology is making us sick...I mean putting a cell phone to your ear that sends off radiation how can that be good for you? How can the wi-fi in the house and the cell towers outside how can that be good for you all that EMF? this is a pause for thought.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    February 12, 2014 11:29 AM EST

@Sofine, yea whatever you keep youe head buried in the sand and believe all you read and hear on main stream media.