Forums » Cameron Boyce

Good kid actor

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    March 22, 2012 12:46 AM EDT

Cameron Boyce is a good kid actor I liked him in the movies "Mirrors," "Eagle Eye" and mostly in "Grown Ups" but "Jessie" is a lousy show.

He needs off of that and get back into making movies to show his real talent, Disney shows have lost their magic of years ago now we have crap like Shake it UP, Suite Life on Deck and on and on pure rubbish.

• TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    March 22, 2012 3:44 PM EDT
    Shake it UP rocks what you saying?
  • RobG
    • 7 posts
    March 24, 2012 11:55 AM EDT

Shale it up is ok.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:

Cameron Boyce is a good kid actor I liked him in the movies "Mirrors," "Eagle Eye" and mostly in "Grown Ups" but "Jessie" is a lousy show.

He needs off of that and get back into making movies to show his real talent, Disney shows have lost their magic of years ago now we have crap like Shake it UP, Suite Life on Deck and on and on pure rubbish.

• NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    March 25, 2012 1:30 AM EDT
    Wincott is so harsh always, I remember his put down of Jotta on the other location.
  • Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    March 28, 2012 8:36 PM EDT

Jessie is a load of crap like Shake it Up and the others.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    March 31, 2012 1:00 PM EDT
    He has not done anything yet for me to declare his brilliance at acting, Disney shows is not acting I am sorry to say and no hate towards the young stars in those programs but the material they have to work with is paper thin.
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    March 31, 2012 8:08 PM EDT
    Cameron Boyce is cool, so stop hatin.
  • CB_Fan
    • 6 posts
    April 4, 2012 8:09 PM EDT

lmao, and on his pic you were hatin on him, talk about confused.

Short Stop said:
    Cameron Boyce is cool, so stop hatin.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    April 14, 2012 7:47 PM EDT
    He was good in "Grown Ups" a pretty cool movie.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    April 22, 2012 11:20 AM EDT

Yes that was a funny movie.

Skater_TJ said:
    He was good in "Grown Ups" a pretty cool movie.

• TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    April 25, 2012 5:09 PM EDT
    I was reading peoples comments about Jessie on another site and a person said a mean thing about Cameron, why people like that?
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    April 25, 2012 5:11 PM EDT
    Wel you make a compliment for Cameron Boyce but you diss his show Jessie, well you are older so it is not for you it is for tweens.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:

• May 25, 2012 7:41 PM EDT
    Thanks for the feedback, both good and bad. peace.
  • Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    June 9, 2012 9:04 PM EDT

You are jealous Skater_Tj of Cameron Boyce because he is cute and an actor of movies and TV.

Skater_TJ said:

Jessie is a load of crap like Shake it Up and the others.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    June 14, 2012 4:46 PM EDT
    Not everyone that don't like peoples fav actor is a jealous hater, ppl like diff things.