Forums » Comments/Questions

Too strict

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    October 18, 2012 9:52 PM EDT

How can someone saying Cameron Boyce is ugly be cyberbullying to a cameron Boyce fan? or saying you dont like him or soemthing??? these girls complin about anything that is not positive to the kid they obsessing over.

On other places ppl say more worst things and they dont get deleted???? I see ppl fighting all the time on fanpop, cussing and stuff claling each other names.

If Teen Stars Onlien stay so strict kids wont join, you need to have a bit more expression.

Thats all I wanna say.

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    October 18, 2012 10:18 PM EDT
    Lolz u dun even kno wut cyberbullying iz..course if u say he is ugly you are cyberbullying I hope you get kicked out.

You see what happened to Amanda Todd? stop cyberbullies.
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    October 18, 2012 10:20 PM EDT
    k how old r u like 12? dont you have homework to do or something???????? and well Amanda Todd killed herself and that is sad but this is nothing like that.
  • Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    October 18, 2012 10:24 PM EDT
    W/E zero tolerance on mean cyberbulies Zero Tolerance CTRL-ALT-DELETE cyberbullies.
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 18, 2012 10:31 PM EDT

plz not to be mean but no talk of Amanda Todd next you know all the trolls come here to make mean coments about that poor girl. So many mean and nasty comments ppl so mean tho.

This post was edited by Rachel at October 18, 2012 10:32 PM EDT
  • Glamour_Girl
    • 13 posts
    October 19, 2012 4:30 PM EDT
    Then may I sugest to you garyiscool then go to those sites that allow you to cyberbully and be mean. This site always keeps that stuff in check so if you don't like it.....
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    October 19, 2012 5:38 PM EDT
    Gary is a friend but he is wrong in this, Teen Stars Online needs to remain as it is strict with bad behavior and if it keeps people from joining who only wish to be mean then so be it.

That is why snakes have snakes as their avatar I guess. lol
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 19, 2012 8:31 PM EDT
    Yes if he thinks it is too strcit here then go to fanpop you can say and do what you like over there it seems.
    I see so many fights and cursing at each other on there.
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    October 20, 2012 12:21 AM EDT
    GaryISCOOL why would it be OK to allow fights and name calling and cursing? that is not what this site is about and no I am sure they wont allow that just for the sake of greater users..the admin has said as long as 2 ppl enjoy it here it keeps going.
  • Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    October 22, 2012 1:34 AM EDT
    The problem with these type of places is that the kids and teens tend to realy argue and get in to name calling, and while this site is not immune I find it is at a bare minimum and is handled when it happens.

Why allow that type of thing just for traffic, very far fetched there Gary.
  • Cameronator
    • 5 posts
    December 2, 2012 7:59 PM EST

I like it here so far, my mom made me quit fanpop cause so much swearing, my mom on a Cameron Boyce pop this one girl using some of the worst language ever and it was not even deleted you can stil see it there.

Plus there has a lot of content not good for kids cause it is all ages this is more towards teens.

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    December 2, 2012 8:07 PM EST
    FanPop I have seen so much cussing and also inapropiate pics...so yea it is not that great for kids.

Cameronator said:

I like it here so far, my mom made me quit fanpop cause so much swearing, my mom on a Cameron Boyce pop this one girl using some of the worst language ever and it was not even deleted you can stil see it there.

Plus there has a lot of content not good for kids cause it is all ages this is more towards teens.

• No Comply
    • 9 posts
    August 25, 2017 3:50 PM EDT
    @GaryisCool, ok if you like fighting and swearing and name calling then go to FanPop, I like it how it is here, nice and quiet and I know your comment is old but I had to say this.
    Garyiscool said:

How can someone saying Cameron Boyce is ugly be cyberbullying to a cameron Boyce fan? or saying you dont like him or soemthing??? these girls complin about anything that is not positive to the kid they obsessing over.

On other places ppl say more worst things and they dont get deleted???? I see ppl fighting all the time on fanpop, cussing and stuff claling each other names.

If Teen Stars Onlien stay so strict kids wont join, you need to have a bit more expression.

Thats all I wanna say.